- Corbet Undergrad Assistants. Third-year undergraduates (2nd year and 4th year students may, in exceptional cases, be considered) with an active interest in Renaissance Studies are eligible to apply. The deadline for applications is September 19, 2016. To download the application as a PDF click here and as a Word file click here.
- Robson Graduate Assistants. Students enrolled in a graduate program at the University of Toronto and working in the field of Reformation and/or Renaissance studies (c.1350-1650) are eligible to apply. Knowledge of one or more European languages other than English is an asset, as are computer skills and knowledge of/interest in library work.
To apply for a Robson Assistant please send a CV and cover letter (approximately one page single spaced) to Natalie Oeltjen at firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your interests in the Early Modern Period and the CRRS. Please include any additional computer, digital, or design skills you might have, such as/including a facility with design programs or website platforms such as WordPress. The deadline for applications is September 1, 2016.
- The RSA–Centre for Reformation and Renaissance Studies (CRRS) Grant. The RSA-CRRS Grant is a fellowship of $2,500 will support a one-month residence of full-time research in the CRRS collections at Victoria University in the University of Toronto and at other research libraries in the University of Toronto system. Fellowships include membership in the Victoria University Senior Common Room. All fellows are expected to participate in the activities of the CRRS, thereby sharing their knowledge and research with other scholars and students. Applicants should consult the CRRS website and the University of Toronto online catalogue for further information about the resources available. Eligibility: Younger and Senior Scholars (PhD in hand at time of application), all disciplines. The application deadline will be in December 2015. Please check RSA website for updates.
- The CRRS Work-study positions. There are two Publications Assistant work-study positions at the CRRS. Jobs will be posted through the U of T Career Learning Network on Monday, August 18. See the CLN website for descriptions of CRRS Work Study positions. The application deadline is Thursday, September 1, 2016.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Studies of Early Modern Europe
- Newberry Library Short-Term Fellowships
- Newberry Library Long-Term Fellowships
- Jackman Humanities Institute-Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Faculty Fellowship at the Stanford Humanities Centre
- Villa i Tatti Fellowships
- Princeton Society of Fellows
- American Academy in Berlin
- CLIR-Folger Digital Communities Fellow
- Early Modern Manuscript Online Project Manager-Folger Shakespeare Library
- The Elizabeth and Cecil Kent Post-Doctoral Fellowship in History-USaskatchewan
- Cataloguing Position at the Folger Shakespeare Library
- NEH Summer Seminar for College and University Teachers: Tudor Books and Readers: 1485-160
- Queen Mary Post-Doctoral Research Fellow (Rewiring the Renaissance: Cultural Networks and Information Technologies)