The Centre for Reformation and Renaissance Studies (CRRS) at Victoria University in the University of Toronto is a research and teaching centre. The CRRS is a library devoted to the study of the period from approximately 1350 to 1700; supervises an undergraduate program in Renaissance Studies; organizes lectures and seminars; and maintains an active series […]
New at CRRS
The community of the Centre for Reformation and Renaissance Studies congratulates Dr. Colin S. Rose as he leaves our team to take up the position of Assistant Professor of European and Digital History at Brock University in St. Catherines, Ontario. Colin completed his Bachelor of Arts at the University of Toronto, his Master’s degree at […]
New Publication: Rituals of Politics and Culture in Early Modern Europe: Essays in Honour of Edward Muir (0)
490 pages / Paperback / May 2016 / ISBN 978-0-7727-2185-3 / $49.95 (Price includes applicable taxes) Edited By Mark Jurdjevic and Rolf Strøm-Olsen This volume celebrates the considerable contributions of Edward Muir to the history of Renaissance Italy and early modern Europe. In keeping with Muir’s signature interdisciplinary approach to history, the fifteen essays in […]
- Holinshed’s Chronicle of England, Scotland and Ireland, 1577
- Professor James Andrew Carscallen (1934 – 2016)
- Call for Papers: CRRS Panels at RSA 2017
- CRRS Congratulates Dr. Colin Rose!
- CRRS @ RSA
- CRRS Congratulates Tianna Uchacz!
- New Publication: Crusade Propaganda in Word and Image in Early Modern Italy: Niccolò Guidalottos’ Panorama of Constantinople (1662)
- This Semester: Musicians in Ordinary Present “Sweet Swan of Avon”
6/09/16 •New Publication: Rituals of Politics and Culture in Early Modern Europe: Essays in Honour of Edward Muir
1/07/16 •New Publication: Crusade Propaganda in Word and Image in Early Modern Italy: Niccolò Guidalottos’ Panorama of Constantinople (1662)
11/21/14 •Collaboration, Conflict, and Continuity in the Reformation. Essays in Honour of James M. Estes on His Eightieth Birthday