The Centre for Reformation and Renaissance Studies (CRRS) at Victoria University in the University of Toronto is a research and teaching centre. The CRRS is a library devoted to the study of the period from approximately 1350 to 1700; supervises an undergraduate program in Renaissance Studies; organizes lectures and seminars; and maintains an active series […]
New at CRRS
Friends and colleagues at the Centre for Reformation and Renaissance Studies wish Dr. Tianna Uchacz best wishes in her new venture, which takes her to New York City where she joins Professor Pamela H. Smith for a three year term in the Making and Knowing Project at Columbia University as a Columbia University Postdoctoral Scholar. […]
Available again: Pere Torrellas and Juan de Flores, Three Spanish Querelle Texts: Grisel and Mirabella, The Slander against Women, and The Defense of Ladies against Slanderers. (0)
The Other Voice in Early Modern Europe – The Toronto Series, Vol. 21 was so popular that it sold out and has been unavailable for purchase in the last year and has been reprinted for 2016. Edited and translated by Emily C. Francomano, this edition won the Society for the Study of Early Modern Women’s […]
- New Publication: Rituals of Politics and Culture in Early Modern Europe: Essays in Honour of Edward Muir
- Holinshed’s Chronicle of England, Scotland and Ireland, 1577
- Professor James Andrew Carscallen (1934 – 2016)
- Call for Papers: CRRS Panels at RSA 2017
- CRRS Congratulates Dr. Colin Rose!
- CRRS @ RSA
- CRRS Congratulates Tianna Uchacz!
- New Publication: Crusade Propaganda in Word and Image in Early Modern Italy: Niccolò Guidalottos’ Panorama of Constantinople (1662)
6/09/16 •New Publication: Rituals of Politics and Culture in Early Modern Europe: Essays in Honour of Edward Muir
1/07/16 •New Publication: Crusade Propaganda in Word and Image in Early Modern Italy: Niccolò Guidalottos’ Panorama of Constantinople (1662)
11/21/14 •Collaboration, Conflict, and Continuity in the Reformation. Essays in Honour of James M. Estes on His Eightieth Birthday