Support the CRRS
We welcome your participation in CRRS activities. As a supporter of the CRRS, you have contributed to the Centre’s achievements, and we are very grateful to you. The CRRS, described as a “treasure” by external reviewers, works hard to ensure that the limited resources we have are put to good use. Therefore, we also welcome your continuing support in the form of donations. Linked below is a form with a list of the various possibilities for tax-deductible (and in some cases matched) donations. If you wish, you may specify the activity you would like to support: library collection development, research and travel grants for graduate and undergraduate students and visiting faculty, or the Bowen concert, for example. We will issue tax receipts for all donations.
Many thanks for your support, past, present and future.
To make an online donation, you may visit our donations page. In a note you may specify which of the following funds you would like the donation to go to:
- Director’s Fund (for promotion of the CRRS)
- Erasmus Trust Fund (for acquisition of rare editions of Erasmus’s works)
- Estes Fund (for acquisition of Reformation-related rare books)
- Hoeniger Fund (for acquisition of rare books in fields other than Erasmus or Reformation)
- William R. Bowen Concert (for early music concerts)
- Eisenbichler Fund (travel assistance for visiting fellows to come to the CRRS)
- Warkentin Fund (travel assistance for CRRS graduate fellows and assistants to attend conferences)
- Olga and Guido Pugliese Scholarship in Italian Renaissance Studies (assistance for students to pursue studies in Italy)